The Quality Management System is a way to achieve process and performance improvement, which is why we have set the following objectives:
- maintaining our position as a leading company in the field of Intermodal Terminal management and ancillary activities;
- strict commitment to respect the sales contracts concluded with customers, seeking to maximise customer satisfaction;
- consideration of the interests of customers, employees, shareholders, business partners and the community in which we operate;
- continuous implementation of all business support services, such as, for example, the application of the latest IT technologies to ensure constant adaptation to new market requirements;
- involvement and empowerment of the resources employed;
- maintaining a high level of professional competence through training and refresher courses;
- constant monitoring of the management of the processes identified to ensure the objectives correspond to the results obtained;
- maintaining certification of the quality-oriented organisational/management model in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 as guarantee our operations.
These objectives will be reflected in appropriate measurable indicators, which are constantly monitored and disclosed to all company personnel, to increase and motivate their awareness for achieving them.